Copper stop end 15mm
Couldn't load pickup availability
End feed capillary fitting is part of the Made4trade range and manufactured to BS EN 1254-1. This fitting joints copper tube manufactured to BS EN 1057 using solder.
It is suitable for above ground hot and cold domestic or potable water services, central heating systems, low-pressure steam heating and pressurised unvented heating systems. It is equally suitable for sanitation services and compressed air lines, gas distribution systems for natural and manufactured gases.
A solder joint is created through the principal of capillary action, when the fitting and tube is assembled and heated to the appropriate temperature, solder becomes molten and is drawn into the gap between tube and fitting for a durably reliable joint. It is recommended soldering flux is also used to aid in this.
Manufactured from copper
• For use on hot and cold water systems
• Neat, tidy installation when installed by an experienced fitter
• System covers all aspects of gas and heating systems in domestic and light commercial applications
• WRAS approved
• Manufactured to BS EN 1254-1
• Min temperature at Max pressure: 30°C at 25 Bar
• Max temperature at Max pressure: 110°C at 10 Bar
• 25 Years Guarantee
• Requires solder and blowtorch