Celotex plasterboard 29mm
Regular price £42.00 inc. VAT
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Offers the user the ability to install both the insulation and plasterboard in one operation, thus reducing installation times.
- Is suitable for both direct bonding ('dot and dab') and mechanically fixed installation techniques.
- Offers the installer maximum flexibility and installation speed due to the tapered edge plasterboard.
- Provides reliable long-term energy savings for buildings.
- Is suitable for both new build and refurbishment projects.
- Can be easily used to upgrade to current building regulation standards.
- Can be used in pitched roof, flat roof and wall applications.
- The 'underneath' layer of insulation in between and under rafter and joist applications.
- Solid masonry walls.
- Timber frame lining applications.