Bondit B2 Foam
Regular price £7.00 inc. VAT
Couldn't load pickup availability
BONDIT B2 Foam
A fast setting, multi‐purpose PU foam which bonds, fills, seals and insulates most construction materials, which has a reaction to fire rating of class B2
Bond It B2 PU FOAM is a one-component polyurethane assembly foam, and is based on a moisture curing polyurethane prepolymer.
- B2 Fire Rating according to DIN 4102‐1.
- Low curing pressure.
- High thermal and acoustic insulation value.
- Good volume expansion for effective filling.
The fresh foam adheres to most common building materials including wood, concrete, stone, plaster, metal, PVC and polystyrene, however it will not stick to surfaces such as polyethylene, Teflon, silicone, oil and grease and similar substrates. Foam does not shrink after curing keeping the risk of deformation of joints and separation from the surface minimal.
Areas of Application:
- Installation of window, door frames and entrance door linings.
- Insulation of penetrations. u sealing and connection of joints.
- Sealing of thermal and acoustic insulation boards.
- Reducing the impact of thermal bridges.