The 1500mm Complete with Front Panel and Shower Screen really is an exceptional bundle, which offers only one of the most majestic, exquisite Bath to fit your lavatory.
Shower Baths are the most adaptive and versatile products in the bathroom suite world giving you the flexibility and choice between a bath or a shower anytime you want.
- A beautiful surface texture that feels comfortable against the skin
- Maximum strength, durability, and toughness to withstand frequent use Rest assured that this bath is made with the very best – Genuine Lucite acrylic.
- The highest resistance to everyday wear and tear, stains, and superficial scratches
- The best resistance to Ultraviolet light degradation and household chemicals
- Capacity of 200 litres plus a 70 kg person allows you plenty of room to bathe.
Smooth curves and added space for showering are what define a P shape bath. One end, usually the shower or tap end, is wider to allow you all the space you need when showering. It also gives you added space for lounging in a bath because you can of course do whichever you want, any time you want.
Once you’ve decided on a style you need to know what hand of bath you need as left and right can be a bit confusing. I mean, what is it left or right from? The bath? The wall? Who knows!
What we recommend is that you imagine standing at the foot of the bath, looking down towards the larger area where you shower. The widest area will be on one side and will define which hand you need. So, if the wall is on your right and the wider section left, you need a left-hand bath. The opposite applies if the wider section is on the right.
If you are trying to find a high-quality, contemporary, exquisite Bath then you have found the one for you!